Making $132,994.97 In Google Adsense Revenue in One Month


God bless developers. And God bless "Mario" for not laughing when he read my Make a Real Living Off Your Blog in 2007 post and my goal to make six-figures this year from blogging. Instead, Mario lead me to this list of other six-figure (per month!) bloggers, which includes Jeremy Shoemaker -- a brilliant blogger who uses a pic of a pretty blonde as his avatar -- but it's him featured in this pic with his $137,994.97 Google Adsense check. And God please also bless Ted Demopolous, who upon reading my good gifts for bloggers post sent me his new book called What No One Ever Tells You About Blogging and Podcasting: Real-Life Advice from 101 People Who Successfully Leverage the Power of the Blogosphere -- signed and everything! The book was so good I took it everywhere and gained great tips about not only making money blogging, but other insights as well. And especially bless all these great techie blogs that have given me good tips on how to position Google Adsense ads for the highest click-thru pay rates. Along with aiming to create great content overall, I'm also experimenting with getting the highest-paying Google Adsense ads by consolidating all I've learned thus far: Thru Blogger Digest I learned a cool new way to incorporate these Google Adsense ads inside my Blogger posts (which should garner better click-thru rates but is no small feat for Blogger bloggers) in a way that doesn't violate their terms of service agreement. The Google ads are fitting in nicely (including the video ads, which people tend to click on more, I noticed) and I'm loving it!
Another blog claimed that the highest-paying Google Adsense ads happen if you post your blog posts soon after midnight. I'll start paying more attention to my Google Adsense revenue those days following the nights I post late. I don't know another way to track this... Blogging Secret (which is the guy who led me to Blogger Digest, whose instructions you should use if you're trying to wrap your Google ads in your blogger posts), gave a list of the highest-paying Google adsense keywords. He claims they pay from around $2.50 up to $18 or more per click. Hey, I think of something witty to say about getting degrees online for that pay rate! So this post will not only help bloggers make lots more money, hopefully it'll also help people who want to get reputable online degrees achieve that goal. I'm ready to get my online blogging degree. Do they have those yet? Find the supposed highest-paying keywords in the resource sections link below. Again, I'll let you know what's what...

1 komentārs:

  1. http://sportsservice.blogspot.com/2014/01/football-score-5th-january-2014.html

    AtbildētDzēst